Penciling about 30-45 minutes of cooking time every day (for dinner specifically) and have this stuff on the brain for meals:
- Taco Salads– seem to have all the fixings for my winter taco salad on hand thanks to the CSA haul, so this one is a super-easy add.
- Puchero – Not a traditional take on the Yucatecan dish that I grew up eating, but a belly-warming stew of root veggies, saffron rice and a roasted-garlic and black pepper broth.
- Potato and Kale Empanadas – These may end up as tacos unless I make my masa in advance.
- Veggie Burgers – pulling our new favorite homemade patty out of the freezer and serving with some delicious sweet potato chips.
- Kale Slivered Brussel Sprout Soba Noodles – Serving with some black pepper tofu crisps to round out the meal
Still coming up with a plan for snacks and in-betweens. Also feeling a little uninspired by my collards so totally open to suggestions!