Did you notice that I gave things a refresh around here? I thought a new (and significantly less cluttered) blog format might be just the thing that I need to jump-start some digital house-cleaning. We talk a lot in our house about being present and staying focused on what is happening right now. Running our own business and keeping up with the 11yo’s busy life makes this challenging enough, so I am making a conscientious effort to reduce distractions. Weaning myself off my phone addiction seems like the next natural step.
On that note, here is what I am up to IRL:
- It is radish season again. Hooray! Hurrah! I’m snacking on ones that the fabulous Mary Helen gifted me. She rocks in more ways than one.
- I’m reading Monday, Monday by Elizabeth Crook.
- Things are back to normal at my Flickr acct (Instagram was the first thing that I had to cut out).
- Trying to squeeze in a daytime screening of Gone Girl. Have you read the book?
- I am really looking forward to using the last of my peppers.
- Haven’t picked up a legitimate knitting project since the move. It is time.
What are you up to this weekend?