It feels good to be able to commit my meal plan to virtual paper this weekend. It’s been a few weeks and that is a far longer than I care to wing it for. Sitting a little more still this coming week after weeks of running around so I am hoping to spend some more time in the kitchen outside of meal prep time. I have mustard and pear butter on the brain.
We’ve got “fall” veggies and fruits alongside our melons and peppers this time of year. The variety is nice after weeks and weeks and weeks of much of the same and I am stoked that pears and apples and winter squash are here!
– Butternut Squash Soup | Quiche with Sweet Potato Leaves
– Quinoa and Corn Stuffed Peppers | Refried Beans | Cucumber Salad
– Enfrijoladas | Saffron Rice | Tomato Salad
– Macaroni and Cheese | Roasted Okra
– Eggplant Veggie Burgers | Purple Potato Salad
– Vegetarian Pho | Edamame
Snack and Other Stuff
– Parmesan Popcorn
– Cantaloupe Popsicles
– Banana-Oat Muffins
– Pear Bread