Well, it’s mid-week so I have clearly thrown planning to the side. That said, there is plenty of kitchen action. I have been ogling my newest addition to the kitchen book shelf – Vegetable Literacy – and am re-learning the art of pressure cooking. As far as veggies go, we are just working our way through our leafy greens (there are LOTS of them). They are going in scrambles, grain bowls, smoothies, and anything else we can think of.
I don’t really have a well thought out meal plan for the remainder of the week, but do have the following on the brain:
- Quinoa Salad with Lemon, Avocado & Pistachios*
- Open-faced Sandwiches of Spinach, Caramelized Onions & Roasted Peppers*
- Mustard Butter with Lemon Zest and Shallot*
- Collard Leaf Rolls with Black Rice*
- Seitan Con Papas
Enjoy the rest of your week!
* Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison